HOW TO USE
1. Shower, Shave and Exfoliate! (NV Tanning Exfoliating Glove will come in handy!)
2. Lotion is not needed but you can apply it if you would like to hands, feet, knees and elbows.
3. Use NV Tanning mitt to apply.
4. Spray directly on the body or mitt and rub in. Takes only moments to dry and you can apply another coat if desired.
5. When tanning the face, use NV Tanning Face Mitt to apply. (Using a brush on the entire face can leave missing strokes)
6. Wait 6-8 hours and then rinse with ONLY WATER (do not shampoo your hair in this rinse, it will cause the tan to run)
7. Pat yourself dry, don't rub.
8. For a longer lasting tan, make sure to moisturize!
P.S. to remove old self tanner; use NV Tanning Exfoliate Glove and baking soda in the shower!